Search the forum,

Discuss chrome exposed bath waste fitting in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello All, I need to fit an external traditional chrome exposed waste to a smaller than standard roll top bath. If I buy any standard one of these, will I be able to cut to size? images attached

Attachments

• BUNBeBa_1218875434_2_LargeProductImage.jpg
    BUNBeBa_1218875434_2_LargeProductImage.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 9
  • BWASTE2_lrg1.jpg
    BWASTE2_lrg1.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 11
Victorian plumbing supplied this bath and waste kit . Kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200729-204007.png
    Screenshot_20200729-204007.png
    287.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20200729-203950.png
    Screenshot_20200729-203950.png
    253.2 KB · Views: 5

Reply to chrome exposed bath waste fitting in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi folks I’ve been asked to first fix a basin that has the chrome waste exposed. My problem is that the basin isn’t on site to allow me to get an accurate height for the waste but I do have some dimensions. I will attach a pic if it helps. I’ve marked it out where the basin height is 870mm...
Replies
Views
Total refit of of bathroom. I've got a 40mm waste from the shower running beneath the floorboards to an external wall and out. Just above where the pipe exits is where the obvious place for the bath waste to exit as well. Should I use separate waste pipes for the bath and the shower or can the...
Replies
Views
I’m about to embark on a new listed building restoration project. There are seven bedrooms and three bathrooms, one of which in downstairs so not very convenient. I’ll be looking to sell on once completed and people basically expect a bathroom per bedroom these days 🙄 so need to get creative. As...
Replies
Views
I have a traditional style bath tap with shower attachment via a diverter. The lever no longer moves, and so I managed to unscrew the lever arm and the brass (colonial) piece, exposing the plastic diverter valve. Unfortunately, I am stumped as to how to get access to the diverter valve, as the...
Replies
Views
Hi, came across this old push fit waste pipe. Stripped out the old shower and it was a 40mm waste pipe siliconed in the fitting. The fittings at floor level so I’d be looking to bend (90 degrees) straight away so I can get the lowest possible shower tray. Could someone advise what I could...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock