Search the forum,

Discuss Chrome Drain Valve in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I am currently fitting a designer radiator in my kitchen. The vertical pipes will be channelled into the wall and connect to the rad valves horizontally but I am considering teeing off one of the vertical pipes and fitting a decorative/chrome plated drain off valve, just above the skirting board level. I appreciate it may look rather odd but this is the most convenient location for a drain off valve. Does anyone have suggestions for a neater solution? Thanks

Can you fit a lockshield drain off to one of the rads ?

How about one of these ??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211011-153913.png
    Screenshot_20211011-153913.png
    217.4 KB · Views: 4

Reply to Chrome Drain Valve in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had an outside tap fitted by a professional plumber last autumn. During the recent cold weather the feed pipe under the kitchen sink froze and the compression joint where the pipe enters an isolation valve now leaks. The outside tap was covered for the winter by an insulating blanket. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the shower drain is actually extruded from the bottom of the shower base and I have concrete floor with the drain pipe rough in. I have the drain pipe...
Replies
Views
Where and how does the water supply work and is there only one rising main pipe and where is it usually located? I am top floor flat, mains fed supply and all 6 in the block have a shared rising main pipe (I think unless there is meant to be more than one). Kitchen: From the ground floor to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small 3rd floor flat, I have a radiator in the front room and one in the hall (very close to each other), there is a drainage valve on one of these. My back...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am probably being unduly paranoid here but I noticed under our kitchen sink that there is some corrosion evident on a small section of copper pipe between compression fittings on the hot water feed. There are take offs for an outside hot and cold tap together with isolation valves and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock