Search the forum,

Discuss Christmas Ads on TV in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Lou

-
Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Subscribed
Yes as much as you might hate it Christmas has started on TV And I have spotted a few Christmas adverts on the box!

I thought I would make a thread and add to it as I see them come out - still waiting for the biggie John Lewis!

Aldi

Very

Asda

This one is my absolute favourite - the BBC a couple of years ago.

Too early. Love Christmas, but it needs to start 1st December.

Best ad the hare and the bear. Especially the redone version.

I'm with Simon on this. Blanket ban on Christmas until 1st December. It's too much.

Every shop wants to beat the previous years shop who was first. And we just end up going back another week every time. Few years time we will be seeing them in July.

I was PF father xmas one year as well as a charity father xmas..never again...the PF one was easy most replies wanted Suzanne Reid...the charity ones were full of kids covered in snot but my electric reindeers were fun and I got a case of beer. centralheatking

M&S advert just dropped.. Not a fan..

Reply to Christmas Ads on TV in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock