Search the forum,

Discuss cheapest Uk mail order seller in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive got a fair bit of plumbing to do soon and im looking for the cheapest place to get pipes and fittings from. I've looked at BES and they seem quite reasonable does anybody know if there is a cheaper seller out there who sells to the public and delivers?

Thanks in advance.

e bay can be good sometimes you can drop on job lots going for next to nothing but beware with fittings you get what you pay for and its worth paying a little extra sometimes because it can save you a lot of grief

It's always worth checking with your local independents to see what they can do for you. Mine quite often beats the prices I can find online.

A lot of local companies will do special deals if you buy a lot of fitting at the same time, have a look at screwfix I am sure they do big packs, end feed, yorkshire, compression and my favourite pushfit.

If system3 is reading this they also do good deals on flexis,

go local ! i have found if u go local u may spend 3 pence more etc but on the big stuff the look after u ! and i have started to find the prices for fittings are the same as screwfix ! and they remeber your name !

I only ever use my local plumb centre (they really try their best to look after me) and my local independent for gas related stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

PlumbFix, PlumbCall in Leeds and JTM Plumbing are about the best online in my opinion.

Plumbfix are trade only though. My local independent beats their prices as well.

My independent will only match the prices of the three I named above, if it's a large order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cheapest Uk mail order seller in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock