Search the forum,

Discuss Cheap Tricks For Clogged Drains in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

captplumber

I'm not sure if anyone else has came across this hand tool though I have and wanted to inform everyone. It is a simply air plunger with three different attachments for sinks, tubs, basins, and the like. I found it works better than chemicals and most expensive tools and its enviromentally friendly. I found them very cheap, email if you want to know more about it. Hope I saved someone time and money. There is a picture of the one I bought and what it comes with so you can get an idea. [email protected]

Attachments

• !BbOt)EQ!Wk~$(KGrHqIH-CoEquZ7NEfiBKu--p6Rcg~~_35.jpg
    !BbOt)EQ!Wk~$(KGrHqIH-CoEquZ7NEfiBKu--p6Rcg~~_35.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 61
I'm not sure if anyone else has came across this hand tool though I have and wanted to inform everyone. It is a simply air plunger with three different attachments for sinks, tubs, basins, and the like. I found it works better than chemicals and most expensive tools and its enviromentally friendly. I found them very cheap, email if you want to know more about it. Hope I saved someone time and money. There is a picture of the one I bought and what it comes with so you can get an idea. [email protected]
had one for years very handy tool dont think id use it on a wc pan due to splash back potential but good on basins and sinks

rotenburger do one for about ÂŁ30, i saw a cheepo for ÂŁ5ish at my wholesaler, proberbly a bit frailer tho but i was contemplating buying one.
these remind me of a tin of compressed gas that we used to use when i was working for 'bernie inns' in the early 80's first job monday morning go around all the kitchens and bars with the can and give them a blast.
sometimes if you kept it depressed for too long it used to blow of a joint somewhere.
i wonder if you can still buy them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cheap Tricks For Clogged Drains in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock