Search the forum,

Discuss Changing the thermostatic cartridge on the Triton Dart Eco in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi UK Plumbers Forum! This is my first post and just want to share a very simple “How-to” on changing the thermostatic cartridge on the Triton Dart Eco. I’m not a plumber but love reading about plumbing. The cartridge service kit used is the Triton 83312810, which can also be used in Triton Amala, Mersey, and Bea.

1. Remove the front button that says “Triton”. A flat-head screwdriver can do the trick.

2. With the button out of the way, you can remove the screw and the temperature control knob.

3. Loosen the retaining grub screw on the temperature stop then slide it out with the washer.

4. Unscrew the flow control. Remove it with the washer.

5. Pull out the shower’s five piece cartridge assembly.

6. Put together the replacement cartridge assembly and slide it in the valve.

7. Then reassemble the handles and clip back the front button.

The steps are simple and I hope it will help someone :)

Reply to Changing the thermostatic cartridge on the Triton Dart Eco in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm attempting to replace an ultra SASF2 – M thermostatic shower cartridge but, having removed the temperature control knob from the housing that incorporates the temperature 'stop' mechanism, I cannot pull this housing free from the rest of the assembly. I can see no circlip holding it in...
Replies
Views
I've just replaced an Ultra SASF2 – M thermostatic shower cartridge together with the spring mechanism and the temperature sensor. My problem is this: If I install the thermostatic cartridge together with the spring mechanism and the temp sensor (i.e. do the job properly), the shower runs warm...
Replies
Views
R
Hello all I'm trying to remove the thermostat cartridge on my concealed unit to service or replace it. The unit is a Triton. I believe it is a Triton Mersey but cannot be sure. The cartridge won't pull out despite considerable force, nor will the nut shaped part of the bit behind it budge. Does...
Replies
Views
richardstephens36
R
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic control. The hot was not getting hot enough recently so (under instructions from the manufacturer) I removed the allen key valves bottom left and right...
Replies
Views
HI All My room thermostat (Digistat 1) gave up the ghost in the summer so I replaced it with a Digistat+3 (same backplate) It was fine until recently (it had got colder!) when I noticed that the radiators were not as hot as they used to be and the hot water was not as hot For example: I can...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock