Search the forum,

Discuss Changing radiator for 2 verticals in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,
I have a 6 ft x 2 ft double radiator in my 18ft x 13 ft lounge and want to change to 2 vertical radiators to gain space. My heating system is a Worcester Bosch greenstar 30i and I have 6 radiators in the house. My question is should I replace the one by working out the btu output and dividing by two or go by the room size btu divided by two?

room heat loss and divide by 1.7 ish

Hi all,
I have a 6 ft x 2 ft double radiator in my 18ft x 13 ft lounge and want to change to 2 vertical radiators to gain space. My heating system is a Worcester Bosch greenstar 30i and I have 6 radiators in the house. My question is should I replace the one by working out the btu output and dividing by two or go by the room size btu divided by two?
The modern vertical radiators are usually poor heat emitters. Obviously do your figures but do not be surprised if you end up with two expensive monsters Centralheatkinf

Reply to Changing radiator for 2 verticals in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock