Search the forum,

Discuss Changing a Grohe cartridge in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Good morning,

I am trying to change the cartridge on my Grohe Allure 32757000 Bathroom sink. I have removed the rubber grommet and the 3mm grub screw in the lever handle. According to the Grohe instructions and relevant YouTube video the handle should now simply pull up and off. Mine is not budging an inch. I wonder if anyone has any come across this problem before and if there is an easy solution, please.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Geoffrey

Pour some hot ( but not boiling ) water over the handle.
Wait a minute or so for the heat transfer and then try to lift it off.

Thay can be quite stubborn at times

Reply to Changing a Grohe cartridge in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m in the process of changing the cartridge on my Hans Grohe kitchen tap (pull out hose type). I’ve managed to remove the remove the handle, but can’t get the deco ring. The written instructions and demonstrations on YouTube videos show it simply popping off with a flathead screwdriver (as...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked very corroded around the tap handle. An Anglian Water engineer was at the property measuring my water pressure and flow rate. When he saw the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Happy New Year. It was suggested in another thread that turning the handles on this tap type (Deva Metropolis MET172 monobloc sink mixer tap) would allow me to remove the handle and change the cartridge. It's not budging, even after some WD40. Any other thoughts, or do I just...
Replies
Views
We have a Grohe Ladylux Pro Dual Spray pull down kitchen faucet, 32244 We like the look of it but on the default spray is a solid stream through the center that splashes up from the sink a lot. When you press the button to change spray the alternate spray is a bunch of thin streams around the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have bought a new tap for my kitchen as the old one is leaking and not working very well even after changing the cartridge. The current tap is connected directly by copper pipes but the new tap I've got has flexible tails. My plan to change the tap is: Note which pipe is hot/cold...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock