Search the forum,

Discuss CH radiator routing pipework from ceiling around joist in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All,

1st post on here and hoping someone can help out.
Im in the early stages of a garage conversion; I've temporarily hung the vertical radiator where its planned to go and my plumber has routed a couple of feed and return pipes in ceiling; i've attached a couple of photos showing the location.

My issue is the routing of the pipework to the radiator as the joist is hard against the wall. Structurally its not correct to notch out under the joist so want to see if anyone had any suggestions whilst I still have a blank canvas?

I did find a previous post but was unable to see the photos to determine if it was the same scenario? Suggestions for radiator pipework route around joist - https://www.plumbersforums.net/threads/suggestions-for-radiator-pipework-route-around-joist.100198/

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20200518_191052.jpg
    IMG_20200518_191052.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20200518_191043.jpg
    IMG_20200518_191043.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 3

Reply to CH radiator routing pipework from ceiling around joist in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock