Search the forum,

Discuss Ceramic kitchen monobloc mixertap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

E850D74A-ED83-4D3A-9B0B-F2FB9474C081.jpeg
I guess this might seem a stupid couple questions to the pro plumber but to the diyer which I am I would like to know the answers. Question 1. I have a Wickes Chantiily ceramic kitchen monobloc mixer tap as per attached photo and would like to know wether these are classed as clockwise or anti-clockwise the fact you pull forward to switch the water ON to me that would indicate anti-clockwise however, some say the opposite please can a pro plumber confirm.
Question 2. Does the colour of the washer at the base of the valve ie Red or Blue refer to Hot & Cold or Clockwise/anti-clockwise. I really would like to know the correct answers to these questions.

Many thanks for your extremley quick answers SimonG to both my questions. These two questions have bugged me for a while. Education is a wonderful thing. Many thanks also to Yorkshire Dave.

Reply to Ceramic kitchen monobloc mixertap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock