Search the forum,

Discuss Ceramic Cartridge Replacement? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

17D8056B-A37B-444D-AB83-B7E92AF06D5B.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Any idea how to replace the cartridge in one of these taps? No top to unscrew, no grub screw in the body. Looks like it might just pull off, but don’t want to attempt it if it’s the wrong thing to do! TIA

4D48C814-1570-4891-B228-FDB34D42CC01.jpeg

Probably find the lower chrome shroud (below tap handles and just above tap body) will unscrew. Try rubber gloves or "Boa" type wrench for better grip.

In the end someone else swapped the whole tap as I was too busy and apparently the part was obsolete. I still need to pick up the tap as the landlord wants the original restored if possible. Will let you know how I get on!

In the end someone else swapped the whole tap as I was too busy and apparently the part was obsolete. I still need to pick up the tap as the landlord wants the original restored if possible. Will let you know how I get on!

It can easily be restored back to perfect functionality David.
Have a look at my website on how to do it ;)
Apologies for the plug :rolleyes:

Reply to Ceramic Cartridge Replacement? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock