Search the forum,

Discuss Central Heating randomly coming on in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Good morning,

Recently my boiler has started coming on at random times for central heating, heating the radiators up and making the place feel like a sauna. Woke up a few times during the night realising what was happening.

My thermostat control is a Salus RT300RF and boiler is a Greenstar 25Si Compact Combi Boiler located in the kitchen.

My thermostat is always set to 17 degrees but the boiler keep firing up the heating even when the thermostat is reading 23 Degrees.

I have checked the boiler setting and there is no additional on/off times set its all working from the thermostat. I have also noted when the boiler is firing up the central heating the "heating" symbol on the thermostat doesnt display.

The boiler temperate indicates 32 degrees so it doesnt appear to be frost protection.

Any ideas what the problem could be?

Appreciate everyones time.

Any of your neighbors have salus stats as there not the best they can pick up different signals eg door remotes etc first port of call try switching the frequency tells you how to do this in the manual via the dip switches

Reply to Central Heating randomly coming on in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock