Search the forum,

Discuss Central heating not working in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I am hoping someone might have some advice for me. We have woken up this morning to no central heating. We do still have hot water. It's a green Star junior boiler. The blue light comes in and stays on, the green light comes in then goes off. The pressure seems fine.

We are very much not boiler experts, though I have managed to repair washing machines, tumble dryers and plumb in a tap with the help of many YouTube videos so not averse to having a go something if it's a simple fix. Recognise that this is probably baby Beyonce me though!

It is looking like we need to call someone out..... The trouble is we all have covid so not really an option!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to Central heating not working in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock