Discuss Central heating not turning off in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

I'm having a problem turning my central heating off. My indoor thermostat shows the heating is off, even though it is still on. There is an Altech receiver box next to our combi boiler which constantly has the green light on which tells the boiler to turn the heating on. I can only turn off the central heating by turning the receiver box off completely which can be a pain due to the location of the boiler.

This problem occurred last year too. We then had our boiler serviced and our plumber fixed the issue temporarily. He said the connection was lost between the Altech receiver and Altech thermostat.

Please could I have some help on my problem?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Hi

Thank for the reply. I don't believe there is a way to re sync my thermostat and receiver. I cannot find anything online for the model I have. I will post pictures on here.

Attachments

• IMG_20201105_085426.jpg
    IMG_20201105_085426.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20201105_085338.jpg
    IMG_20201105_085338.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 0
It's a rebadged salus thermostat.

Try dropping the temp below current. Wait 10 seconds then increase it again.

Failing that look up salus thermostat.

Salus best for the bin :D best to replace

Have to agree older salus stuff was a bit clunky latest range well we have fitted over 60 of the 520rf only one changed was chewed by end users dog!
Easy to fit and set up

Reply to Central heating not turning off in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back