Search the forum,

Discuss Cast Iron Radiators - which brand is best? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, we want to upgrade our downstairs radiators from normal ones to new cast iron ones. We have had a quote from Castrads and the quality looks great but they are twice as expensive as another similar option. Are they significantly better please? What should we be looking for? We want them to be a feature and last for years so we want to make the right decision. Thanks

Castrads are better quality ones I normally find the cheaper ones tend to be alu or thin metal ask them for the weights empty

Arroll cast iron radiators are by far superior to other brands out there, castrads give you more than less the same radiator at a higher price with nothing more to offer than a better packaging, if I was going anywhere again it would be Arroll for sure

If you have any option at all have a look at arroll radiators, I bought 3 duchess radiators last year and the quality and finish was second to none, I would suggest looking up arroll, they can be bought on Amazon too

Reply to Cast Iron Radiators - which brand is best? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock