Search the forum,

Discuss Cast Iron breather pipe - Internal air valve? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,
Anyone help on what part I need to get to fit to a 340mm diameter cast iron downpipe that does not serve the main sewage run?
I'm told I need an ' Internal air inlet valve with rubber joiner'.

The cast iron pipe will be cut, sealed then boxed in internally in a conservatory.

Links to the parts to get would be helpful.
thanks

Robster

Reply to Cast Iron breather pipe - Internal air valve? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I need to this cast iron pipe back as my new back to wall toilet won’t fit otherwise. Cutting it back i am going to lose the collar. So what fitting can I get for it I would like a flex as it will easier for me when installing the new toilet
Replies
Views
Hi, Helping a friend, his soil stack is cast iron. The bath and basin wastes (all removed now) went into individual entries on the stack. These are iron pipes, with what looks like a female internal thread into which there is some sort of metal reducer with what is maybe a compression fitting...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Excuse the length but this seems like a complicated fix. I lived in a 1930s block of flats. Brick building with concrete slab floors. The waste stack is internal and bricked into corner of the bathroom. I noticed paint peeling and brown staining recently at the bottom near the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We've got a toilet that's been leaking due to a faulty seal with the pan connector. We've had a plumber in to replace the pan connector, but it hasn't done anything to fix the leak (and has cost us over £200). The plumber has told us that it can't be fixed due to the height of the old...
Replies
Views
I need to connect 68mm plastic pipe to 68mm cast iron pipe and the water will be running plastic to cast iron. The couplers I've come across seem to be suitable if the water was running from the cast iron pipe first to the plastic pipe. Coud someone please send me a link for a suitable coupler...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock