Search the forum,

Discuss Capped strap on boss connector in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I need to fit a waste into my external soil stack and it already has two strap on boss connectors I could use. These have been somehow capped off and I would like to know if there is anyway I can use them to do my job?
20200115_200918.jpg

Attachments

• 20200115_200918.jpg
    20200115_200918.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 1

Reply to Capped strap on boss connector in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning. I have a leak. It’s coming from the connector pipe….the picture shows the pipe. It is a cold water pipe going in to the back of my dishwasher. I assume the washer may need a replacement. Anyway I cannot for the life of me turn the water off I.e at this cap. I understand I should turn...
Replies
Views
G
Morning everyone. Got an issue with an internal soil stack boss strap failure. The boss strap had been sealed originally with silicon which has failed and caused a leak. The soil stack is accessible but it’s tight working area. Do I seal the boss strap with OB1, cross my fingers and hope it...
Replies
Views
Trying to connect up new 40mm waste into the old soil stack (which would be an absolute pain to remove), it's all Osma pipe, from the 70s. Pulled out the old waste from the boss and discovered the seal is pretty knackered, hardened and cracked everywhere (red coloured seal in the photo)...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I’ve got a new section of stack fitted but when I fitted the strap boss I was too keen to test it and it now slightly leaks where it meets the stack. I was wondering whether it’s worth trying to get it off and have another go or just replace the full piece (about 2 metres ) If I did...
Replies
Views
Hi have surplus water feed and return pipes in my home. I can't isolate them so will need to freeze. House built 1970's. They're as far as can tell Carbon/mild steel pipe, 28mm dia. Wish to cap them off. Can I use brass compression fittings? Like in the pic. Or do I need to use steel fixings...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock