Search the forum,

Discuss Cant identify valve cartridge in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello all. I'm new to the forum here. Been doing plumbing for a while. I'm helping a friend who's shower was leaking hot water to spout. I puled the cartridges out and noticed someone had serviced the seals and washers before. They had Jerry rigged them with off washers and so on. Come to find out I can find these anywhere. I don't even know what brand it is. The house was built in 1967. The home owner has lived in the house for at least 30+. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Is it possible the replacement looks different. I know this is a long shot, Don't fire me if this is outrageously silly. Attached are the pics I took of one hot stem cartridge and the diverter. Also I didn't measure the valve but I'm sure its close to 6 to 7 inches long. Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Attachments

• H&Div.jpg
    H&Div.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 7
  • diverter.jpg
    diverter.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 8
  • hotside.jpg
    hotside.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 8

Reply to Cant identify valve cartridge in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hi there, I have a bath tap that is not producing hot water. Can anyone identify the mixer valve shown in the attached images? It does not look like anything I can find online. I have tried soaking the valve 'cartridge' in vinegar, which removed a lot of scale. If I constrict the cold water...
Replies
Views
The isolation valve connected directly to our toilet fill valve has started to leak (I assume the washer has deteriorated). I'd like to get a like-for-like replacement so that I can just do a straight swap of the entire isolation valve without having to worry about resizing pipes, but my google...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated house (4 bathrooms is tragic). Current set up is: A hot/cold mixer in the main ensuite which is ok as long as you don't run anything else. One electric...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I'm after some advice for a current system which I'm looking to replumb. Our house has had various extensions of heating system with newbuild extension and other additional rads over the years and now the system is inefficient and doesn't heat up consistently. In the extension, because the...
Replies
Views
Sandy Rivers
S
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic control. The hot was not getting hot enough recently so (under instructions from the manufacturer) I removed the allen key valves bottom left and right...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock