• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Can’t get drain assembly out of sink. in the Australian Plumbing Advice Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Peelwizard

Hi, I cannot get the sink assembly out of the sink. There is no nut underneath, it seems the top and bottom of the assembly screw together. It has been in there about 15years I reckon. Any help on how to unscrew it?
There looks to be 4 small recesses inside that you could a tool into and try and unscrew from below, but I don’t have anything to hold it in place.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Ben-gee

Esteemed
Plumber
Make sure you use your “removing excess plaster/brick” third tier chisels; and not your “fine cabinetry hinges” chisels!

Reply to Can’t get drain assembly out of sink. in the Australian Plumbing Advice Forum area at PlumbersForums.net