Search the forum,

Discuss Cant find case clips? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Knappers

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I've got a boiler with case clips missing and as case forms part of 'gasway' the boiler was classed as AR.
Now I've come to it and am struggling to find the parts.
It's an early worcester greenstar R28 he
gc: 41 311 62

Parts arena shows screws and slots where you attach bottom of case to boiler but my boiler has square holes that (In my head) use sprung metal or square plastic clips?

If I zoom in on 'assembly overview' in parts arena then the schematic shows my style of mounting plate but on 'sheet metal' parts list it changes style....

Now if I can't find the clips then I'm left taking an expensive punt at changing mounting plates and front case and hoping they fit.

Can anyone pls help me find the part it's about 10mm square in plate and case that match up.

I'd happily take some from a scrap carcass!

You got a pic of the clips ?

In manual I found this which is what I want but doesn't relate to any part number I can find.Screenshot_20210615-223405_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Stud coupling and grind two channels in so it can fit in the grove

Reply to Cant find case clips? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock