Search the forum,

Discuss Cannot turn towel rail off in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

S

S coleman

I have a heated towel rail in both the upstairs and the downstairs bathroom. The one upstairs is super hot all of the time. I bought the house a year ago and I knew this radiator was plumbed into the hot water but I only have the hot water coming on in the mornings but this towel rail stays really hot all the time. The 2 knobs on the bottom seem to just spin when I turn them without actually opening or closing a valve. I took one of them off and there is a nut I can get a wrench on but cannot budge and then a little knob below it that has a screw on the bottom but again, when I screw it’s anti clockwise nothing happens. Any help would be great appreciated.

Reply to Cannot turn towel rail off in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock