Search the forum,

Discuss Cannot turn towel rail off in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

S

S coleman

I have a heated towel rail in both the upstairs and the downstairs bathroom. The one upstairs is super hot all of the time. I bought the house a year ago and I knew this radiator was plumbed into the hot water but I only have the hot water coming on in the mornings but this towel rail stays really hot all the time. The 2 knobs on the bottom seem to just spin when I turn them without actually opening or closing a valve. I took one of them off and there is a nut I can get a wrench on but cannot budge and then a little knob below it that has a screw on the bottom but again, when I screw it’s anti clockwise nothing happens. Any help would be great appreciated.

Reply to Cannot turn towel rail off in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock