Search the forum,

Discuss Cannot remove tap head in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Has anyone seen tap heads like these? Trawled the internet cannot find anything similar, after removing the grub screw I cannot for the life of me lift the tap head off tried prying with screwdriver but too scared to use excessive force and break the tap

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 8

Reply to Cannot remove tap head in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This is probably obvious but I want to replace the cartridge to stop dripping. I have done similar before but I cannot work out how to remove the tap head! i thought the hot/cold circle would pop out but no such luck and don't want to damage. can anyone help? Thanks Martin fix the caple
Replies
Views
How do i replace the quarter turn cartridge on this cooke & lewis ricci bath mixer tap . Normally there is a grub screw somewhere to take the handle off, but for the life of me i cannot find one on this mixer. Any helpful suggestions would be greatfully received.
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping someone might be able to help with this. The tap is a Bristan RS BAS C, the hot tap has been leaking and I've trying to get the tap off to clean the cartridges, but cant get the sphere at the end off there. Looking at the diagram, it seems that you should be able to pop the...
Replies
Views
I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of the tap. However now I can't remove it again as it seems I must have used the wrong screw head and have rounded off the head. Please see attached...
Replies
Views
I am trying to replace the cartridge for a waterfall tap (mixer mono) for the bathroom sink, I have run into a problem whereby I cannot remove the cartridge as the usual 32mm nut is recessed and I cannot get to it. The tap is from screwfix ( NIAGARA WATERFALL BASIN MONO MIXER TAP) I have...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock