Search the forum,

Discuss Can I disable the pump on a power shower? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I have a Mira GoPower in a bathroom. I'm getting my system upgraded to unvented with an accuboost pumped cylinder. Whilst I am planning a bathroom refurb (new tiles, tray, enclosure, mixer etc), can I turn off the power element to the shower and use it as a straightforward mixer on a temporary basis? Pipe centres are at 28mm so its impossible to find a thermostatic mixer that I can install without any fuss. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to Can I disable the pump on a power shower? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - I want to replace Aqualisa power shower to mixer shower to a std. mixer shower, however, the centres for the hot and cold are only 65mm. I’ve tried finding something that would be compatible but no joy. Ideal would be a mixer head with the same centres. Does anyone have any idea as to...
Replies
Views
I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater systems in the house. This boiler was replaced by a combi boiler as it only heats the lounge and master bed and provides hot water to en-suite bathroom and...
Replies
Views
We have a pumped shower with a thermostatically controlled mixer valve. My wife complains that when she is having a long shower (hair wash etc) the shower runs at the right temperature for much of the time but suddenly changes to run cold, usually during the hair rinse time, for no apparent...
Replies
Views
Hi All Just looking for some advice on which Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower (Bar Shower) would go well with the Shower Pump i'm getting installed. So the pump is the - SALAMANDER PUMPS CT FORCE 30 SU REGENERATIVE SINGLE SHOWER PUMP 3.0BAR from ScrewFix - seems like a decent one for the...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar. Connect to this is a 1.5 bar Ora Salamander pump for a positive head, this was connected by a plumber of course and we’ve had it all rigged up...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock