Search the forum,

Discuss can i believe what one plumbers say to me in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

hi profesional plumbers..im here just to ask for something i heard at work..
there its very well experience plumbers and we have conversation last week..he its not much qualified but he have long time experience on this trade..i ask him for best boiler for my 1 bedroom flat..their answer shock me..he say till 2050 british goverment goal its to avoid gas boiler with new electric boiler..new electric boiler its very very good for use than gas boiler..as he say that new tecnology its 6 time eficiency than gas boiler ..to be honest i thought he its still drunk to be real but as we know technology its going where we do not imagine..

please i need proffesional answer..its on sale now this type of boilers or its just his dream..

2050 is 31 years away. You ain't going to be using the same boiler in 2050 as you are today.

hi profesional plumbers..im here just to ask for something i heard at work..
there its very well experience plumbers and we have conversation last week..he its not much qualified but he have long time experience on this trade..i ask him for best boiler for my 1 bedroom flat..their answer shock me..he say till 2050 british goverment goal its to avoid gas boiler with new electric boiler..new electric boiler its very very good for use than gas boiler..as he say that new tecnology its 6 time eficiency than gas boiler ..to be honest i thought he its still drunk to be real but as we know technology its going where we do not imagine..

please i need proffesional answer..its on sale now this type of boilers or its just his dream..
he is not mad quite possibly correct. centralheatking

Do you have gas central heating and need a new boiler or is this a full new heating system needed?

Do you have gas central heating and need a new boiler or is this a full new heating system needed?
i have 1 bedroom flat , 52m square..for momrnt i have very old gas central heating and i thought on the future to change them on the combi boiler..i ask him for suitable boiler to cover this area ..he sugest me to avoid gas one and to use electric one..as he say this new technology its starting allready here in uk..

I can see a future where smaller boilers are kinda attached to each rad / tap, and are all smart controlled and instantly heated perhaps. No chunky inefficient boiler needed maybe in 2050.
Fisher electric rads, bit like that.

I can see a future where smaller boilers are kinda attached to each rad / tap, and are all smart controlled and instantly heated perhaps. No chunky inefficient boiler needed maybe in 2050.
its not after 30 years dan..after 30 years have to complete this project..its goverment project..he say allready have start now and till 2050 we do not need gas any more..

Smart T.I.U. Thermal Interface Units are becoming the system of choice for district heating systems. The economies of scale for energy production are awesome, saw a set up last month. 735 2/3 bed flats all hooked together for radiator heating and domestic hot water at 7kw per unit from a gas and biomass heat source with an option for hydrogen enhanced nat gas when its on stream. centralheatking

He may not be totally correct but new build properties will soon no longer be connected to the gas network forcing installers and builders to use a form of renewable energy quite often air source heat pumps, as for efficiency it's more like 3-1 so three units of heat produced from one unit of electricity , this type of technology is only as good as the person installing it, the insulation value of the property needs for be brought up to a high standard theres no point installing it in a home which leaks heat through windows, doors, ceilings, and walls. Myself I would get yourself a baxi 800 or a ideal Logicmax gas combi fitted middle of the road both with decent warranties and reliable if fitted correctly and maintained well. Cheers kop

Reply to can i believe what one plumbers say to me in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock