Search the forum,

Discuss Can I add another pump? in the Ireland area at PlumbersForums.net

Just after abit of help really
I've installed a 35kw Worcester system boiler in a property, over the last 6 months the customer has purchased the house next door and converted 2 houses into 1.
A lot of the pipework I couldn't get in to check/change due to various reasons but the primary run is 22mm all the way as far as I can see with branches of 15mm.
There is 24 radiators on the system of which 6 are small towel rads all upstairs except the furthest away get red hot and all downstairs bar the 3 furthest away get hot if I turn 4 or 5 years off the ones furthest away belt round but as soon as the others are open again it loses the heat
I've shut down all lockshields as much as I can which helped slightly but not enough
What I'm asking is can I install another pump onto a system boiler down the far end of the property where it's struggling to get to and how do i go about doing it?
Thanks

Reply to Can I add another pump? in the Ireland area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock