Search the forum,

Discuss Can anyone identify this shower waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I've managed to undo my shower waste replace the top cover where the silver cap clips onto as one of the tabs is broken. (I cannot get access to anything under the shower tray) I have had to put it back together
still with a broken tab.

I've been to 3 plumbers merchants but no one can identify it or anything like it.

Can anyone help to identify the make. The silver cover keeps coming off due to one of the tabs bring broken. The middle pulls out revealing the inner ring which is screwed in. I really just need to replace the outer ring which the silver cover clips onto.

Any help much appreciated.
Mike

Attachments

• showerwaste.jpg
    showerwaste.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 39
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can anyone identify this shower waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house (possibly between 2015 and 2017) but I've no idea what model it is. Firstly, can anyone help me to identify it to see if I can get a replacement knob...
Replies
Views
This is from around 2010. It's got a cross-hatched border with a floral motif. Can anyone identify it pls? Need to replace some of the the pivot-related parts... Cheers.
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning towards the waste end though. The shower tray is pushed underneath the tiles. My mate did the tiling and I now realise that we should have put the shower...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to clean out my Merlyn Truestone slate shower tray waste unit. I cannot see anyway to remove it to clean underneath. I'm stuck trying to fish out debris which isn't working great. Could anyone please advise if I can remove this or a better way to clean the debris? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock