Search the forum,

Discuss Can anyone identify shower waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I'm trying to change the threaded collar (where the silver top clips onto - has 2 screws) as one of the tabs has broken and the top cover keeps coming off when showering. Please see pictures.

Can anyone identify the threaded collar or know how I could repair the broken tab ?
Any help or advice much appreciated, thanks.

Ultimately I would like to change the whole trap and I'm unable to as the shower tray is fitted to a wooden boarded floor which I would have to take up / damage to get any access.

Attachments

• IMG_8802.jpg
    IMG_8802.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8803.jpg
    IMG_8803.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8805.jpg
    IMG_8805.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can anyone identify shower waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house (possibly between 2015 and 2017) but I've no idea what model it is. Firstly, can anyone help me to identify it to see if I can get a replacement knob...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning towards the waste end though. The shower tray is pushed underneath the tiles. My mate did the tiling and I now realise that we should have put the shower...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to clean out my Merlyn Truestone slate shower tray waste unit. I cannot see anyway to remove it to clean underneath. I'm stuck trying to fish out debris which isn't working great. Could anyone please advise if I can remove this or a better way to clean the debris? Thanks
Replies
Views
This is driving me bonkers! I have a Jaquar shower mixer unit - which has started to leak from the diverter cartridge. I think it's an early Florentine model circa 2006 though not 100% sure. I've removed the faceplate, unscrewed the chrome collar - and now want to extract the diverter...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock