Search the forum,

Discuss Can anyone help source a condensate trap in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Part Number 5106230.
It's a condensate trap for a Potterton PowerMax boiler.
Thanks

Google “baxi 5106230” brings up a list of suppliers, one place called The Heat Exchange has one for under 12quid plus VAT

Condensate traps and outlets are classified as flue and that means 'Registered Professional Gas Engineer' qualified only can work on them. Some think its just water overflow centralheatking
a job for a GSI I have replaced these and the whole heat exchanger needs to be removed . Kop

Thank you for replies so far. I am finding that merchant websites claim to have them in stock but when phoning they say they have not got any, hence the reason for this thread.

Thank you for replies so far. I am finding that merchant websites claim to have them in stock but when phoning they say they have not got any, hence the reason for this thread.
Our point which the moderators will pick up are you GSR registered ? we are keen to help everybody especially as PF is now gobal but we do have to advise you correctly
as stated condensate out flow counts as a flue and many suppliers will not supply retail customers with parts that must be fitted by a GSR competant fitter
centralheatking

Looking for Part Number 5106230.
It's a condensate trap for a Potterton PowerMax boiler.
Thanks
These are death traps. You must not touch unless you are Gas safe. There have been fatalities over the years. The condensate trap is considered part of the flue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can anyone help source a condensate trap in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock