• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Can anyone help me find a bathroom tap WITHOUT a cartridge? in the USA Plumbing Advice Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

P

PT Chance

I'm not wanting to run a garden house to my bathroom sink, but I'm fed-up with replacing cartridges. Our water is Xtremely hard (over 35) and a water softener is out of the question. I only need a flow of water out of a tap, not a decorative Tasma Hal fixture. My brand new faucet (3 months old) is beginning to leak out of the handle because of the cartridge.
Please Advise

Reply to Can anyone help me find a bathroom tap WITHOUT a cartridge? in the USA Plumbing Advice Forum area at PlumbersForums.net