Search the forum,

Discuss Can any boy help ?/ want the job?!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fazgm2002

I've recently moved into a property with underfloor heating, each room has it's own thermostat but we find
that the system doesn't really work, looking at the manifold it seems multiple parts are broken on it, we have also found that the boiler keeps losing pressure and has to keep being filled by the filling loop so I suspect the expansion vessel in the boiler is broken, ive had one plumper come and install a new pump, but I originally wanted him to install a new manifold but he didn't really seem interested in doing it.
As you can see from the picture the actuators are broken and it has no flow meters, the building is 10 years old
i think the system needs a flush and a new manifold ?

The system Says it's a polytherm system.

Would d any body be interested in getting involved, I just want it fixed, I want some who is confident they could do the job and get it fix I'm in Woking Surrey.

Attachments

• IMG_3881.jpg
    IMG_3881.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3886.jpg
    IMG_3886.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3884.jpg
    IMG_3884.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3883.jpg
    IMG_3883.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 30
Welcome to forum. Thanks for posting and looking for heating engineer. Outside of my area, but others will help. Underfloor heating brings many benefits and you rightly prioritise the necessity to get system up and running as intended.

Good afternoon everyone,

I'm got a good installer not far from you (less than 20 miles).
Please give him a call and mention you have got a number from Wojtek @ Uheat.

MIP Heating
Peter
07917 728333

If we won't have a time to do it he should be able to give you someone else number.

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can any boy help ?/ want the job?!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock