• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Can a Propane Manual Change-Over Regulator Kit Be Used For Butane in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

EIRMAN

Can a Propane Manual Change over Regulator Kit be adapted to switch between regular Butane Gas cooker cylinders?

Naturally, the correct/matching Butane fittings and hoses will be attached.
I'm just wondering if there are pressure differences between Propane & Butane cylinders that could cause problems.

Last edited:

Reply to Can a Propane Manual Change-Over Regulator Kit Be Used For Butane in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net