Search the forum,

Discuss Camray 5 oil burner warning lights meaning in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Need help deciphring these lights on a camray 5 oil burner.
What do they mean ?
I can't get the flow to heat up the water storage cylinder . The motorized valve won't open . Any ideas or suggestions on the subject ?
[automerge]1588106893[/automerge]
Need help deciphring these lights on a camray 5 oil burner.
What do they mean ?
I can't get the flow to heat up the water storage cylinder . The motorized valve won't open . Any ideas or suggestions on the subject ?

Camray 5 should be a combi. Has the hsa3cd actuator head which is a special.

What lights you on about. Have you reset the high limit? Any work been done on it?

Reply to Camray 5 oil burner warning lights meaning in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

L
Camray 5 (90A) (20 year old) oil boiler, had a noisy fan on the boiler so investigated, just a bit of dirt in the casing however, having removed the burner unit I replaced the Burner Nozzle no problem, old was very dirty and sooty. Found the boiler wouldn't fire up. SO rather than than mess...
Replies
Views
Lincoln22
L
L
Camray 5 (90A) (20 year old) oil boiler, had a noisy fan on the boiler so investigated, just a bit of dirt in the casing however, having removed the burner unit I replaced the Burner Nozzle no problem, old was very dirty and sooty. Found the boiler wouldn't fire up. SO rather than than mess...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a megaflo unvented indirect cylinder (125i) boiler is a Worcester greenstar. I have good pressure on the cold feed and all the usual stuff works, taps...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. A couple of things. 1 am I better fabricating bends in 14 mm copper for my ch or are 90 degree elbows fine, ref flow, friction ect. 2 my ch boiler, non condensing is playing up, I can get hot water, but when heating is on pipes only get hot for 1st mtre or so? I can hear feel the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock