Search the forum,

Discuss CAMRAY 2 in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

helpsy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi. Having recently qualified in oil(yet to do any oil in the real world), I was wondering where the best place is I can get the manuals from for all the different oil boilers please? Also been called today about a service on a Camray 2 that hasn't been serviced for years....any advice after a heads up before. Thanks

Hi. Having recently qualified in oil(yet to do any oil in the real world), I was wondering where the best place is I can get the manuals from for all the different oil boilers please? Also been called today about a service on a Camray 2 that hasn't been serviced for years....any advice after a heads up before. Thanks

It's not one of these, my boiler needs a service but oh it's not working!

Doesn't seem to be anything out there. Just strip it down, clean it out, same size nozzle back in and set combustion.

Finding manuals for each boiler ever made is not easy. Google the boiler in question and download the manual. I have all of mine on my work iPad.
In terms of heads up just do what you should have been taught and if you need any advice myself and several others on here are experienced with oil.

Reply to CAMRAY 2 in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hello, Re-jigging a serviceable Boulter Camray 2 boiler to run presurised instead of gravity. Manual says it can but we need to fit Manual reset Limit stat and Phail tube to put into boiler for sensor -both available. (Also Expansion vessel obviously!) This seems straightfrward - any comments...
Replies
Views
Hi My oil boiler keeps locking out after running for 30/40 minutes! I then try to reset it but it won’t fire back up! I have to leave it for several hours before it will fire back up! Only to lock out again after 30/40 minutes! The boiler has had a new nozzle, coil and pump in the last 2...
Replies
Views
S
Having a few issues with my combi boiler, its 14 years old now and due to be replaced as we are building extension, but need to get another 10 months out of the combi yet! Was having pressure and lockout issues and the relief vale had activated couple times, expansion tank is fuel of water so I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
My daughter bought her first home and was hoping to convert to gas but its not available in the area, so thinking a boiler upgrade is the better way to go. Just after some advice and rough costs involved, is it worth getting a pressurised system installed and a new boiler and oil pump? Heating...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock