Search the forum,

Discuss Calmag Powerflusher in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomplumb83

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Bought this from Williams in Feb 2015. Only used once. Literally.
Located near Leicester. Can deliver to these sort of areas and in between, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Peterborough, Boston, Northampton
£280

Last edited:
Willys? That's very restrained for a Friday afternoon

Bizarrely I am. She hasn't spoken to me since Tuesday. The really annoying part is I genuinely have no idea what I've done!

thats normal, prob you were snoring while she was trying to get to sleep :D

She's got herself a UKPF logon and is now hanging on your every word

She annoyed cause she found out you keep slipping pills in her drink and that's why she's not got a sleep problem

Bizarrely I am. She hasn't spoken to me since Tuesday. The really annoying part is I genuinely have no idea what I've done!

Here's our Friday entertainment anyway find out what Adams done

Damn it, I thought I had a bite. Stop hijacking the thread with your willy waffle!
Besides it isn't 280. Ive since lowered the price.....
Now on at 279.99

Last edited:
Damn it, I thought I had a bite. Stop hijacking the thread with your willy waffle!
Now on at 279.99

tbh mate dont think you will as a tiny bit ago im sure rays had them for £120 limited stock

Now on at 279.99

Willy waffle? That anything like a blue waffle?

(Google it, I dares ya!)

tbh mate dont think you will as a tiny bit ago im sure rays had them for £120 limited stock

Stop telling fibs!
I think he was offering them for about 280. I think I paid about 500 plus vat for mine

I wont be losing sleep over 280quid. im sure I can think of other uses for it. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Calmag Powerflusher in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock