Search the forum,

Discuss Buying a powerflusher in Northern Ireland in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rippy

Hi guys, not sure if anyone can help me but any help appreciated :)

Does anywhere in Northern Ireland stock power flushers? I know a few merchants hire out flushers but unfortunately won't sell, they use the today's tools PF.

im interested in the fernox PF. I know you can buy it off the Internet but I want to have a look/feel around it as its a right lump of cash!

any help would be great.

Thanks
Ryan

Know it well. Working in the ponderosa cost me a shed load of copper. Used to work for a crowd out of coalisland a few years ago.

Have you tried Murray hire on the moy road in portadown? They're selling quite a few bits and bobs of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Buying a powerflusher in Northern Ireland in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

L
Good morning, I have a hinged shower screen for my bath that I don't have fixings for. The guide holes in the screen line up with guide holes in the frame - but the holes in the frame are horizontal slots, presumably so that I can adjust the shower screen for a not-quite-vertical wall. However...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up blowing/melting a hole in one of the pipes. I repaired this by putting in a new stretch of pipe in and just connecting it to the existing pipes with two...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but I'd like to do it myself if possible. All images for system here: https://*********/a/ngPQkre Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Hello! I'm Canadian so you may wonder what I'm doing on a UK plumbing forum. I'm basically just here to learn the British term for a tool that I've seen recommended in American plumbing videos. As you probably don't know, Canada has a curious mix of terminologies at times and sometimes we use...
Replies
Views
Hello, BEFORE I cleaned the system last year with a mains flush. There was a little inky stuff and a bit of sludge at the very end when I emptied out the rad I took off the wall, but no rads have ever had cold patches. Most pipes are hep20 but I had small section replaced by copper 2 years ago...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock