Search the forum,

Discuss butterfly valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob150811

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
got a test and purge tomorrow so have to read up tonight on butterfly valves not sure if there allowed or not anybody know the answer off the top of there head its a bula gasket forming the seal on the flanges

Do you know the valve make?
TA, Boss etc

tomorrow I can find the guy who ordered it find some sort of delivery info and find the manu I can also find six numbers and marry shakira which is more likely and doesn't involve some stupid git saying I got from bss I think the strand of thought I have concerns seals on gas valves used as ecv,s

Short of actually removing and inspecting it just do a let by downstream of it.

If it has epdm seals you cannot use it on gas

TA valves will have a sticker with Nitril if its for gas.

had to look in igem up2 and the boss catalogue it is a nitrile seal but this doesn't have lugs which are required for butterfly valves metal to metal seals arnt allowed either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to butterfly valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock