Search the forum,

Discuss Business partner wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mollie

Business partner required, due to expansion of business I'm looking for someone to join forces with as currently I'm running around like a headless chicken. Need someone who knows how to price up work and deal with main contractors/site agents and Architects. Should be experienced in solar installations as new local authority contracts are being approved. Need someone with drive to push the business forward. Anybody that would be interested in this please get in touch via email. [email protected].

Anyone sitting at home currently twiddleling there thumbs with no work at the moment, feel free to contact me.....

Hi Mollie.

Whilst we also crave quality engineers, can't believe nobody has responded to your post. :confused:

Good luck

Regards

Andy

dont meen to be rude but why would anyone want to run your buisiness for you,what would your role be ,if new partner did all you want, you would end up working for them

Sorry, I thought it was a simple enough request to make. I did try to write the post in plain easy to read english (obviously failed) Basically the request was for a business partner, it wasn't a quiz to guess where I am based in Essex. And no one would be running my business for me...:D

Hi mollie.. i thought this was a very generous offer in these difficult times....

Anybody who is interested please Pm mollie direct or use the email above...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Business partner wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock