Search the forum,

Discuss Business partner wanted (London, UK) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello All,

I am looking for an experienced Plumbing and Gas Engineer who would be willing to partner to build a team of subcontactors (10 in the medium term). You would ideally be a one-man band who is keen to get off the tools and run a business. I have successfully paternered previously but unfortunately we ended our business relationship amicably due to personal circumstances. The business itself grew well and we created a great business model.

Accordingly, I am now keen to deploy that model again with the right person. It was a great a system which included our proprietary web/mobile app and associated automation that enabled certain elements of the business to run themselves. Deployment is rapid and crucially, the model is scalable. Although not a plumber myself, I have a wealth of knowledge of the services and revenue streams due to my background in the industry and from the previous business. You would bring your hands on technical expertise while I would manage all other aspects including but not limited to;

Business growth
Administration
Bookkeeping
Customer service
Payroll/CIS
Recruitment
Branding
Digital marketing
Offline marketing
Website/SEO/Social media
Web & mobile app

You may be wondering, why would I need you? Building a business while you are on the tools is extremely difficult and although possible, growth is slow. Additionaly, the actual plumbing/gas work is only the product side of the business, there is a huge amount of other work involved to continually scale up.

If anyone is interested, feel free to get in touch and we can have a more detailed discussion.

Reply to Business partner wanted (London, UK) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock