Search the forum,

Discuss Burner replacement keston in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Our Keston k60 recently had a minor problem but was nearly written off as the gasket was almost impossible to find. Luckily as I am retired and so had time to search the country and get the engineer to come back once it was in hand. So I decided to collect a range of spares to ensure we dont have the same problem. My question is how likely us it the burner will need replacing...in other words do I get one in case....what is the standard failure as ours was cleaned recently....is it just blocking by deposits that would cause a burner to be replaced

Reply to Burner replacement keston in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have a Heatmiser UFH installation, 7-8 years old now. This week we noticed that a few of our heating zones were not warming up, even though the thermostat was showing the flame symbol. They were working fine last winter. I knew from when I looked at the installation in the past that...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hi All, I have recently had a problem with my central heating which I diagnosed as pump failure. I called the company, who provide the insurance for my central heating, on 26th January and they sent a plumber out on 27th January who confirmed my guess. He said he would report the claim and the...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov) I had noticed the water wasn't getting hot nor the heating. We had someone come have a look the next day thinking it was something simple like the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock