Search the forum,

Discuss BURLINGTON BATHROOMS "WYE" CARTRIDGE CLAMP NUT removal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wye indeed!
have been told need to clean cartridge on wye shower by manufac prior to buying new.
big question is how? can't work out how clamp nut undoes and don't want to damage it. Help ?

Any pics ?

Wye indeed!
have been told need to clean cartridge on wye shower by manufac prior to buying new.
big question is how? can't work out how clamp nut undoes and don't want to damage it. Help ?

IMG_3050 copy.jpg

Attachments

• Photos.app.zip
    28.8 MB · Views: 0
i would say you need to remove the outer collar / retaining nut first and then that will give you access to the cartridge nut

ok will do -i did try with a pair of adjustable grips but it didn't feel like it was shifting! Is there a special tool i can get to do it (other than one called a plumber!!)

ok will do -i did try with a pair of adjustable grips but it didn't feel like it was shifting! Is there a special tool i can get to do it (other than one called a plumber!!)

you could get a box spanner but trying to find one big enough thats tricky

i would try with the adjustable spanner/grips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BURLINGTON BATHROOMS "WYE" CARTRIDGE CLAMP NUT removal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock