Search the forum,

Discuss ************.co.uk Now Sponsor PlumbersForums.net! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Lou

-
Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Subscribed
I am sure you will all join me in welcoming our newest sponsor to the forum @Bulk Workwear !!

Thank you for sponsoring the forums and we look forward to you joining the community!

A bit about Bulk Workwear

We are a UK based online safety workwear supplier. We offer Brand Identity Application on Workwear & much more. This includes Print & Embroidery at a fractional cost compared to our competitors. We take pride in providing high quality safety conformed workwear at unbeatable prices. We offer a wide range of items including high visibility jackets, fleeces, waterproofs,children’s high visibility vests, t-shirts, hoodies & sweatshirts etc.

Please contact @Bulk Workwear with any queries you may have.

Reply to ************.co.uk Now Sponsor PlumbersForums.net! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock