Search the forum,

Discuss Built in gas cooker and hob connections in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi .Hoping someone can help .Is there such a thing as a double micro-point self sealing valve to plumb in hob and oven without having to use T pieces and ad another micro-point .
Also the hob is over the cooker .Would a metal braided hose be safe too use or does it have to be fixed pipe work ?

Thanks Chris

No there isnt also hob should be hard piped really

Also you can’t do the pipework yourself need to get a gas safe engy in

Thanks .Not intending to do work myself .Just trying to get an idea of cost/work involved .Hope you don't mind me asking .The single point I have at the moment would be about an inch away from the back of the oven .Would this need moving as well. Thanks again Chris

Again my friend you will not get gas related answers please read the forum rules. You say you will not do it yourself. That may well be true however the next person to come along and read this thread may well think it sounds easy. Best advice is get three engineers out to quote you

Again my friend you will not get gas related answers please read the forum rules. You say you will not do it yourself. That may well be true however the next person to come along and read this thread may well think it sounds easy. Best advice is get three engineers out to quote you

No apologies necessarywe’re happy to help even if that’s just pointing someone in the right direction. Cheers

Reply to Built in gas cooker and hob connections in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock