Search the forum,
  • Thread starter smillsey
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 2K

Discuss Bs5440 + 6891 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smillsey

Well, £150 a pop for each part. I have resisted for so long but i keep thinking about getting them. £150 is disgraceful considering they are the standards that we work to

Can anyone help out, if you know what i mean :rolleyes:

Well, £150 a pop for each part. I have resisted for so long but i keep thinking about getting them. £150 is disgraceful considering they are the standards that we work to

Can anyone help out, if you know what i mean :rolleyes:

send me a PM and include your email address, i want to discuss something with you, not BS docs obviously as they are covered by copyright;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bs5440 + 6891 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, Does anyone know where to find out what size the O rings are in a Mira 723 service kit as I have one (at the pointy end of the piston/spindle) that keeps failing and I cannot afford to keep spending £23 to get one O ring. It is part "G" on the 723 instructions. Any help very...
Replies
Views
Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these £300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or HW.. ( I had to dig backwards from the customers phone number he had) . Turns out the email for invoice i asked for is fake, dont reply to my text...
Replies
Views
This is probably obvious but I want to replace the cartridge to stop dripping. I have done similar before but I cannot work out how to remove the tap head! i thought the hot/cold circle would pop out but no such luck and don't want to damage. can anyone help? Thanks Martin fix the caple
Replies
Views
We are considering buying a house which currently has a 20 year old Ideal Icos boiler, so we're factoring in replacing the boiler soon. Current boiler is on an external kitchen wall with the flue going straight out. However, it's positioned in between a door and the kitchen window, quite close...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a grohe red that doesn't warm the water anymore. The light on the tap is blinking in purple and the light on the boiler is white. getting boiling wzater from the tap is working (but it is cold). I think that there is an issue with internal sensor or the integrated circuit. I try...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock