Search the forum,

Discuss Broken 8" drop drain tee in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys,

I'm not a plumber but I am in the trade so I do have some knowledge, but this one is a bit tricky.

I have an old concrete manhole with an 8" clay pipe drop drain going into it from approx a meter up.

Now someone in their wisdom has joined into this pipe with 6" plastic and just sat the end of the pipe halfway over the opening of the drop drain, I assume they delicately broke the collar of the tee as it is no more.
So I have a broken 8" clay tee, does anyone know how I can get over this?

Thank you

Reply to Broken 8" drop drain tee in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction with concrete slab subfloor. All of the waste pipes run in the concrete, and exit the property at the chamber as pictured, just outside the building...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone.! I have a Betacom 2 24 Boiler ( 10 years old) and have been having issues with the pressure dropping. So far, I have had 2 Engineers visit, resulting in fitting a new Pressure Release Valve and a new Expansion Vessel. Both to no avail so far. The pressure tends to drop down to...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, I'm not a plumber so I need some info/advice... I recently renovated a bungalow, which has all gone well and isn't the problem, but since moving in our drains block. The first time severn Trent came out and unblocked them, but said they shouldn't really be doing it as its on our driveway...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently fitting a designer radiator in my kitchen. The vertical pipes will be channelled into the wall and connect to the rad valves horizontally but I am considering teeing off one of the vertical pipes and fitting a decorative/chrome plated drain off valve, just above the skirting...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need to reinstate a soil pipe. The original connected to clay pipe which is incased in concrete. The pipe has broken (it was backfilled with concrete in the original rest bend) but I don’t want to have to go as far as the manhole (not sure if I even can?!). Please see attached photo at...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock