Search the forum,

Discuss Broag Remeha Avanta 39C - Gc No: 47-673-04 - E5? ? ? ? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

DjClubber

Gas Engineer
Advice required here please from my fellow Gas Engineers.

Been back n forth, well my Engineer has to a Broag Remeha Avanta 39c Combi Boiler.

In Central Heating Mode not able to get the Boiler to stay Fired. Goes through the sequence, then after 5 trys it hits E5. When i turn the tap on, and then turn the Boiler on, it works in Hot Water Mode. I am getting a FL of 9.0 on Hot Water Mode. Not 100% sure what FL on Heating mode but roughly 3.1. It goes through the ignition sequence 1 2 3 then a grumble then back to 1 2 3 and after 5 attempts, E5.

Changed the Burner Gaskets, including the Electrodes. Once this was done, it fired into Heating for an hr or 2 and then got the dreaded Call Back. E5.

Changed the Pump, Expansion Vessel, PRV, Pressure Gauge, Flow iso valve, Condense Syphon, but these were because other issues. The E5 only appeared after these were done, and was the 1st time seen this Error. No expansion and Circulation initially, plus condense was broken and couldn't turn the flow valve to isolate flow & returns. E5 has only just appeared.

Anyone had or experienced anything in relation to this E5 Error as followed several trouble shooting. The CPA is fine, it points to ionisation. There is a setting P5 that may need to be changed to 1 from 0 I have read, but unable to change as yet.

Any pointers?? ? ??

Reply to Broag Remeha Avanta 39C - Gc No: 47-673-04 - E5? ? ? ? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock