Search the forum,

Discuss British standard for Comcat 5 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stratplus

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anyone know what relevant standards are referred to for Comcat 5 force draught burners?

Rational combi ovens, some fish fryers, fryers as used in some McDonalds, bread ovens.......loads of stuff, don't dabble really now as most is manufacture based etc.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to British standard for Comcat 5 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
Good afternoon, I am after a replacement British Gas TRV head. I have found a direct replacement on Ebay, however they are ÂŁ39.99 + ÂŁ3.99 postage. Does anyone know if there is a different TRV head that will work? Kind regards, Laurence
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to find an alternative flush valve to fit the cradle of a ideal standard push btn flush. It is all tiled in and changing to a Siamp or fluidmaster is not an option anyone have any ideas Thanks
Replies
Views
Anyone know how to clear a f70 fault on a british gas 330+ boiler
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a britony combi se 80 with fault 40 60 80 had british gas out to repair under homecare cover but they can't seem to repair it. They have been out 7 times so far and fitted a new pump heat exchanger air pressure switch and a pcb. Does anyone on here know what else could be the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can someone help identify this bathtub please as I need to replace the side and back panel but can't find what it is. I know it's a P Shape but all the ones I have seen have the taps at the end of the bath and not on the side like this one, also the dimension of the bath tub is standard...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock