Search the forum,

Discuss Bristan bath mixer cartridge s[ecial tool..??? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. Just had a head banging problem with Bristan
Turns out you need a special tool to change the thermostatic catridge in the AR2 type bath/shower mixer. A box spanner wont do it.
Bristan don't sell the tool but have sent a picture of it,and clearly it is a special item. I can't find any info about the tool anywhere,so may have to tell the customer to get a Bristan engineer out.Anyone had any experience of this issue?

Not this one is it?
There was a plastic one but its discontinued

No,but
Not this one is it?

No but thanks for taking the time to reply.
Not this one is it?

Reply to Bristan bath mixer cartridge s[ecial tool..??? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Could someone give me a heads-up as to the cost of a plumber to replace a thermostatic cartridge in a Bristan mixer bar shower. I have the cartridge, so the cost would be labour only. I live in Norfolk, so not London prices. I had a guy come round this morning quoting me ÂŁ75 - this seems...
Replies
Views
How do i replace the quarter turn cartridge on this cooke & lewis ricci bath mixer tap . Normally there is a grub screw somewhere to take the handle off, but for the life of me i cannot find one on this mixer. Any helpful suggestions would be greatfully received.
Replies
Views
Can anyone help please ? I am in the middle of trying to clean/ service a Bristan shower cartridge for this shower Recessed concealed shower 1901 Concealed Concentric Shower Valve | Bristan - https://www.bristan.com/products/mixer-showers?code=n2%20cshcvo%20c It had started to drip after...
Replies
Views
L
We are renovating our upstairs bathrooms and there is an issue with shutting off the new mixer fittings - all six of them. The matter is holding up progress though it seems no one knows what to do. We built our home about 28 years ago. The only mixer we installed was in the kitchen, all the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Newbie needs soem help please... i got a shower wall plate with shower diverter knob at top and thermostat knob below. The thermostat knob is dripping..... I took off the knob and can see the head of the thermostat cartrdige. I dont know the brand and it's not on the plate as fitted 12yrs...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock