Search the forum,

Discuss BRAND NEW Milwaukee cordless sds drill for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario

Gas Engineer
Got it as a gift dont need it as already have drills provided by company. With battery and charger £150 ONO

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 174
its a dinky toy sds :) £75? :):):)

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the point of a 12v sds?

It won't be anything near a corded sds, and probably less ability than most 18v cordless which everyone already!

What's the point of a 12v sds?

It won't be anything near a corded sds, and probably less ability than most 18v cordless which everyone already!

even struggles on breeze :D

[video=youtube;B_uK7BYC-ic]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_uK7BYC-ic[/video]

Haha, I watched the video, it sure is struggling, not a great promo video!

I don't think mario will thank us for invading his advert lol!

Nah its a decent drill for running clips on a ladder who wants to get the ext lead out with a big old sds drill that you need two hands for its lightweight

Nah its a decent drill for running clips on a ladder who wants to get the ext lead out with a big old sds drill that you need two hands for its lightweight

18v bosch sds for girls and 36v sds plus for men :D

Sounds like you've been buying new tools Shaun!!! How is everything since the break in!? Any new security on the building?

:D a short update insurance paid out over 3.5k, but wouldnt pay of the for sat nav as its not classes as a tool :D

and tool wise orders have been sent :D

and security wise yes and no, landlords are going to ram raid protection but dont know when :) and alarm has been fitted

That drill is an embarrassment to milwaukee. My 18v will do 5" core through brick and concrete block and will blast 36mm through faster than I can set up and drill with te76

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BRAND NEW Milwaukee cordless sds drill for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock