Search the forum,

Discuss BPS242RF not working with BOSS RF UNIT automatically anymore in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

amarie80

I am currently using a BPS242RF with a BOSS RF UNIT and they no longer work together automatically. I have had a plumber out twice in a couple of weeks and he has reset it. It works for a few days then central heating goes off but the hot water stil works. I have tried to reset it myself but it is not working. Could anyone help me with this please

new batteries and follow the start up in the instructions. if that fails and the instructions tell you how change the dip switches or links to reset a different frequency between sender and receiver, your neighbers or kids may have a new wifi link thats interfering with the rm stat frequency, or burgular alarm etc etc. Next thing to go is door locks on your car and that can cost having that reprogrammed!!!!

Boss BPS242 aka re branded Siemens RDJ10 aka junk.
Time for a new one it will never get any better.

These things cost me £1000's in call backs. I swapped every one i fitted foc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BPS242RF not working with BOSS RF UNIT automatically anymore in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock